Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Card 2014, Plus

   Stupid computer issues preventing me from getting my Christmas card up yesterday when I finished it, I figure I'll just post it up in today's post. If I can get the dang thing to load today either...


   My initial idea for this year's card was to go for pet rocks. Such wonderful things. You can sort of track the evolution of my ideas throughout my sketches yesterday... Somewhere along the line Polandball suggested itself, and then candy canes... and now this. Pet rocks interacting with Polandball? Sounds good to me. It's not like my Christmas cards make that much sense in the first place...





   ... Still doesn't seem like enough for its own post, does it?

   Alright, more rough draft.


   And, uh... this on top of it.


   Good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment