Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Red Lights with a Blue Shade

I am a grade-A crappy emulsor, but that's one of the things we're exploring this week, why I wanted to get on it so early. Got red lightbulbs, red felt blanket covering the bedroom window which lets in only red light. It's still frightening, it seems not dark-roomy enough, but it should be good. (I've been in real dark room(s) before; the lighting is much more dramatic than what I've managed to set up.)

Ran into Devon, coming home an hour ago from the movies- he happened to be stepping out of a side door of some building, as I was walking past. Just random. Classmate of mine, perhaps you remember. He was in our ward during summer last year, and it turned out he has a stutter, which I'd never noticed any of the classes I had with him. Last time I saw him, or one of the last times at least, was at a gallery open house- he's engaged, turned out then; looks like he was never a romantic rival. But it's strange how fate brings people together again, no matter how briefly.

My sleep schedule this week has been really bizarre- consistent, but bizarre. Maybe comes from the almost all-nighter at finals, I don't know, but, I sleep for a few hours each night, and take a nap in the morning, and take a nap in the afternoon, and in total it adds up to adequate sleep. Feeling sleepy again right now.

My haircut's looking much better; I can go places hatless if I want. Think I'll go to the temple tomorrow?

Woo, nodding off. etter name this post and head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment