Thursday, August 16, 2018

Think I should post on my graphic design blog, about graphic design stuff. If I told you the specifics here, I wouldn't have to do it over there, so.

My Adobe subscription is still technically going on, and I won't have to shut it down till September. Maybe I'd edit and upload a video, if not for the laundry list of excuses not to, completely arbitrary and conjurable at a moment's whim. I never did figure out how other people seem to get much better audio quality than I do, using the same equipment. Maybe I'm just more attuned to background white noise etc when it's in my own works?

I have a Barnes and Nobel membership which renews every year; I've got no idea when it's going to do that but it's probably sometime soon, and I can't afford it renewing on me. It'd probably cost, like, $30, or some ridiculously large sum of money like that, like dang, ain't nobody got a rai stone that big. So I'm going to have to figure out how to, like, suspend that as well?

MAN I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment