Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Music and Graph Paper

Thinking of adding music to the backgrounds of my videos; trying to compose my own but it's slow going arranging MIDI instruments to sound good. I've already a video or two with my early hands at it, and it doesn't sound very good!

Royalty free options are available; I already have a track from bensounds.com downloaded on my computer from the YouTube workshop from college, the one class I managed to attend. Did you know that incompetech.com also has royalty-free graph paper, for all your graph paper needs? I'm not sure if there are any companies out there charging for digital graph paper, but, if there are, it's also available for free, and maybe they should have considered that before they based their business model off of ripping people off for digital graph paper?

A lot of royalty free music doesn't sound much better than the stuff I come up with, so... there are some gems, but they require digging. Plus you have to match the mood to the content of your video and stuff? But it looks a lot more professional right out of the gate, with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment