Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Shocky Powers pt I

So I had two dentist appointments, one last week one this week, and let me tell you about them? Like the one yesterday, they drained my wet wet mouth with a hoselike thing when it got too moisty in there, but with last week's they stuck cotton swabs in there right against my teeth and gums and me no likey- and then on top of that I had to fend off laughing while my teeth are being worked on because all I can think about is the tweet by the person claiming to be Zuckerberg's hairstylist claiming his ceasar haircut is from saying zucky no likey whenever it's time to get his hair done and swiveling his head in a circle exorcist-style. 

Because that's a very funny image.

And it's the worst to imagine when you need to not move your mouth.

At the dentist yesterday them sticking in a couple of things, a suction thing I think and a, more pokey thing maybe, I felt this jolt in my mouth like electricity. And the suction thing is just plastic and the pokey thing is non-electric so it couldn't have been either or both, and maybe it was the tiny hole in my mouth where the numbing agent had been injected or something? And I'm like what was that and yes it turns out it doesn't make sense that that happened.

So I at least hoped that I was coming down with superpowers? Like, my mouth could spontaneously generate electrical shocks, and maybe I could train and harness that?

And I guess I would have forgotten about this if not for the strange coincidence of today...

to be continued I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment