Thursday, April 22, 2021

Cap'n Patches April 22 2021: Prelude time!

 This is my third attempt at this gif, the content being the same but the word that fades in having been switched up. At first it was Preface, again, which we'd already seen like three times, and so figure, we're out of that by now with this, this should be different! 

So then I changed it to Prologue, and was going with that for a while... I was debating whether the Act I prologue and the Act 0 prelude should be the same thing... but hey good news, I got a few Eldritch Horror expansions today in the mail, and I'd decided to order them really mostly because I love the Prelude cards introduced in the expansions, and hey I respect Michael Reviewcorner's opinions but he's wrong on this one,  prelude cards rock, and did somebody say Prelude hey that's enough of a sign for me!


Besides there's already a prologue coming up, different from the Preface and the Prelude, (guess I'm gonna have to figure out what's in it now but that's fine, I've got a few ideas) but it's different anyway, and you know what I think I'll do that thing I was talking about and release more than one page today.



No comments:

Post a Comment