Sunday, September 17, 2017

Cruel New Word That Hath Such Poodles in It

Somebody said something at some point which triggered the memory of something I regret or somesuch, and I believe that I'd been going to write about that, and it would also have tied to my current situation whatever that may be. Truest of true. 

Can't recollect currently though. I regret much a lot. Nothing's really standing out above the rest. 

All that's coming natural now is words unrelated. Like seriously the words are all unrelated to one another.

The westerners brought gunpowder and by the strength that was in their arms made many a righteous [mumble mumble mumble] 

got their land and that was good enough. 

And that kid was drowning. 

I may be channeling something. More likely not tho'.

No comments:

Post a Comment