Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ostriches, Ostriches, Barely Even Human

Yep, I checked Monday I think by the way, and it's official that it's too late to sign up for classes this semester. But the semester really seems to be heating up; a lot of stressed out people around me. I'm seldom stressed but I think I'm sad a lot...? 

I used the word "suicidal" a few days ago, but that's not too be taken literally. Mom called asking if I was alright after seeing my vlog, which I didn't think was all that sad but it's nice to, how did I put it in the vlog, nice to have people who care anyway. Suicide is what got me into this mess partially... but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Even like a job that pays less than minimum wage that like only has weekend shifts for me, would be nice though... Shooting begins next week, not for the film itself but for like promo shorts; here's hoping that pays anything but "exposure."

I'm not sure if ostriches really do have suicidal tendencies as Alfred Molina's character claims in the Prince of Persia movie, but I have read that they're like not zoophiles, or are, however you'd define that term? They're basically people, and that means they find each other just as ugly as we do, and find us humans just as handsome as we do. And it's a real problem because they just haven't been making ostrich babies, because they've got the hots for their human owners instead. Like gay penguins, which mate for life of course and so there's this penguin epidemic of homosexuality and the penguin are all dying out because of it...

Nature!

Anyway, yeah, I don't really have anything of substance to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment