Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Card '16

Christmas this year didn't offer many surprises, but it didn't pull many punches either, on the other (or would it be the same?) hand. Technology seems to be pretty much hating me right now, I mean like my laptop isn't booting up (it's still the fire by the way) and my new FitBit isn't reading my pulse (all it is is telling me the time... incorrectly) and even this Kindle isn't updating the apps it seems stuck updating. And I'm, apparently, no good at playing any of the board games we played today...

Got... gave... well you'll see both, won't you, if the laptop finally finishes being stupid. 5 seconds ago, as I write this, it stopped being the black screen of nothing and "upgraded" to the blue screen of death... I'm watching out out of the corner of my eye, it's booting, it's, alright it's at the start screen now, and more it's loaded the desktop... cool. I'll switch over to it.

Okay, so here I am at the laptop. Tge keyboard is still under black tarp, but it's a lot easier to type since I moved the fake logs from the fitreplace, zo rhat I could get this shot:


I guess this is my Cheristmas card for this year? Usually I draw them, or paint them, but that's just another way of saying that i "art" them, and definitely photography counts as art... My combined Christmas and Birthday gift this year was what I'd asked for, a new camera (if you've been paying attention to the photos I've been posting up, like there's weird smudges around the edges on the lens of my old camera, and it's impossible to remove, and the lens jams all the time and it's weird?) and I gave (my sibling to give to was Alex) a few DIY custom vinyl figures I made...? Maybe I'll tell you how I did them, tomorrow or sometime. I also gave The Boy and the Beast; Alex is a major anime fan but apparently he'd never heard of Mamoru Hosoda. So it's pretty neat I could introduce him to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment