Monday, October 2, 2017

I Think This is #32...

Chilling always down in the lounge. (We've hot to be the only apartments on or off campus without televisions in each or any apartment.) Watching Extinct on BYUTV and interrupted by a party (in the group of people sense) wanting to watch Netflix. I always let them, and.... actually there had been a party earlier as well, looking to watch Netflix, but who couldn't get the sound to work from the HDMI-laptop connection? It had been North and South, those ladies; as I'd been saying I always let them and even help with the entertainment centre's wiring, figure it out this time working the Netflix from the Bluray player, and the programming these gents watch (and I watch with them) transpires to be Zootopia.

The sloth scene is hilarious. It isn't always, but it's been long enough that it is this time.

So with the My Little Pony movie coming out this Friday, and possibly even Thursday, I've been thinking. I'm not as, affluent, as I was, when Zootopia came out, a year and a half and a month ago. That'll only be a problem if the My Little Pony movie is any good, of course, but a point-by-point comparison is already turning out to be pretty promising...

Osamu Tezuka saw Bambi 100 times while it was in theaters. Thought I'd mention that.

Meanwhile, every time I get play of the game it's with Reaper. I'm not even a Reaper-type guy. Go figure.

(Not that I've gotten play of the game more than twice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment