Thursday, March 18, 2021

Cap'n Patches Title Page

 


Updates on Thursdays! I'll be hosting it on its own site once I figure out how! I mean like I've got the site designed and laid out and everything but I don't know what the best option is web host-wise! Plus I thought you could publish HTML straight to the internet from InDesign but if that is a real thing I must be doing it wrong! It feels amazing having this out in the world even in this rudimentary form though! I think it turned out well! There's still so much that I need to figure out workflow-wise and everything but I've got a couple of weeks before we get out of the typography-based stuff! Okay I love you and I think you're doing a pretty good job handling the challenges life is throwing at you! See you next time! Bye!

1 comment: