Thursday, April 8, 2021

Cap'n Patches: April 1st and 8th

 



Instead of one gargantuan gif I'm chunking it out into four smaller ones! Transitioning from one tableau to another, which gives you time to actually stop and study them, which is also much better (the single-gif file would have had to be even more enormous had I timed it out with the lingering tableaux like I'd wanted.) I've got all four gifs already constructed, and kinda want to post them all now and get on with the story, but doing it one at a time gives me more time to work on what comes next (which is not in gif format.) I'll be forced into deeper water soon enough; this gives me comfortable lead time and makes me feel like I'm on top of the ball. Meanwhile I guess I should also be looking for a way to host these on their own dedicated site...

I think there'll be gifs again, perhaps every time April 1st happens to fall on a Thursday. As ambitious as this one? More ambitious? Maybe even a fully animated video file instead...? we'll see i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment