Monday, February 27, 2012

(...and here I was hoping they would have to amputate my eye...)

   When I woke up this morning, my eye still hurt from Saturday. I checked it out in the mirror (two mirrors, actually- it's hard to see the thing with which you see, apparently) and there seemed to be a laceration there- most of my eye was red, but there was a small white line running down the center of the left side.

    Short story short, the optometrist scraped off a small piece of what appeared to be glass or sand, blown into my eye by the wind at the landfill. My eye will be fully healed this time tomorrow. As of now, though, it still feels the same. Meaning it causes me to cry.

   Downsides: Optometrist visits cost $50.
   Upsides: My eye won't die; I found some really good new artists while flipping through the Highlights in the waiting room.

No comments:

Post a Comment