Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Scourge

   And now, finally, my first 24 hour comic, for your enjoyment. It's been a long buildup, but here it is now... tomorrow. It's gonna be comin' atsha one page at a time, if you feel you can handle it. I feel saying any more would be giving too much away, so, we'll start with the cover page and work our way from there. One page at a time. This

  1. allows you to soak it all in, and 
  2. it allows me to stall for posts. 
   But, seriously, I think it might take a while to digest, so this'll let you take it leisurely. Allow you to catch the little details so that the plot is less confusing? Remember, this is a comic whose pages I took one hour each on, plus the cover page and plot that ties these together, so each of these pages deserves its own special post, darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment