Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Cautionary Tale pt 2: Amazon

   Dang, thinking about what YouTube thinks of me, I've also got to wonder if Amazon thinks the same thing- I would have brought this up yesterday but there was no room for it, so I guess I can get into it here. That I would really want to...

   I was... on my mission when I signed up for my Amazon account... euh...

   Yeah, actually, no I don't think I'm comfortable with sharing that all with you at the moment. Suffice it to say (and you really should,) for a year there, all Amazon knew to advertise at me was pranks. Not like video of people getting pranked, like the YouTube stuff, but actual implements of practical jokes. Like fake plastic poops and crap.

   The fact that those YouTube videos also happen to be about pranks is a complete coincidence, of course. Honestly, the internet shopping thing wasn't even my idea to begin with...

No comments:

Post a Comment