Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Two Great Tastes That Taste Great Together

   No, no Reese's peanut butter and chocolate. Though they do taste great together. Not even the Killers and Burn Notice, which also strangely complement each other. (Am I the only one who notices that?) Also, OneDirection and Marilyn Manson, surprisingly. Really. Anyway. Shut up.

   Going back to the doc's again today. Should I be on pain stuff when I see him? I don't know how much it'll hurt, or if indeed it will hurt at all. Do I want it to hurt? How honest does this need to be? I don't know. It's really harshing my mellow. The harsh is alright, though. It's real. That really mellows my harsh.

   People say that, right?

   You got harsh in my mellow!

   You got mellow in my harsh!

   Mmm.

   Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment