Saturday, April 13, 2013

How to 3D w/o Glasses

   You know how when you look through a pair of binoculars everything looks hyper 3D because it's two different viewpoints but seeing things at a distance where your eyes would be relatively at the same angle to it? There's an awesome optical illusion, I guess, where you can do that to 2D things. Try watching TV through a pair of binoculars sometime. It looks like a 3D movie. At least to me, and this has been corroborated with at least one other person.

   There's this thing which some people have where that's always or almost always the case. They always have the ability to see 2D shows or movies in 3D. I think you might be able to train yourself into it. I mean, I can do it. Maybe I always had it but didn't realize it, but after watching Avatar in 3D I know what to look for? Or maybe it was latent and only unlocked after that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment