Thursday, April 11, 2013

Why I am Not a Squirrel

   I thought I was turning into one a while back because my nose was distinctly squirrelly. But as you can see from photographs of my nose, my nose has just kind of always looked like that. I suppose it was a new-found sense of... my own physical appearance. I never really felt my nose was all that distinctive, and it was in fact my least favorite part of my face, but I don't know, it must have changed.

   I always thought that I had a problem with my hair, though. Well, not always. When I began being concerned that I might look awkward, after I caught glimpses of myself in recordings. A high grating nasally voice, awkward posture. I've come to realize, though, that it's not my thick matted hair that makes me look like a shut-in, but when it's all greasy and I haven't shaved. When my hair's flat, that's the problem. It would actually be better to have even thicker hair. My head is eminently pettable as it is, but my hair looks good and I actually look pretty awesome when it's poufy. It even emphasizes how kinda like Robert Pattinson. I still can't change the shape of my head, but it's nice to know that I was right about hairstyles all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment