Sunday, July 28, 2013

Rawhide Vindaloo Bonus: Notes

Click to enlarge.
   Thought I'd share this. This page as you can see, is a bunch of notes and sketches I did when planning out what Rawhide was going to be. I had a few more pages like this, but most are too cut up, because of the cut-and-paste method I used for Rawhide, in which I cut out some of the drawings I liked from the notes, and pasted them into the comic. This page of notes and sketches is pretty intact, though, so it can bear sharing. This page is also ideal to share because it's a good overview of the entire comic: it's got plot points scribbled down, character ideas, sketches for ideas too poor to use (the sketches for the ideas, not the ideas themselves.)

   And, of course, a larger view of Peckinwood's sheriff badge. FOR SURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment