Thursday, June 6, 2019

Movement

Watching my own performance in (a recorded performance of) Is There Life After High School?, I'm struck by how physical my performance is, in general especially compared to most of my fellow castmates. Possibly going to do a YouTube thing on it; we'll see. Somebody recorded me dancing as Cowabunga, maybe I'll, fiiind thaat??, aand alssoo have it as part of my video???, because heck that ties into my point here, and meanwhile today I was looking at Chris Evans's stunt stuff, this video, and heck maybe this would be a better observation as a video where I could just show the video instead of just awkwardly link to a tweet, but that choreographer is just on a whole other level, the fluidity of his movements and everything.


and also if i'm so physical how come i'm still flabby? or is this just why i'm not fatter, makes sense makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment