Sunday, January 22, 2023

Dreaming in Murder Mysteries

decided to add an illustration to this post; 'member this one?


 I'd been going to share some plots with you, last night's dream (this morning's really, sleeping in so that I miss as little as possible) until I realized that it's actually kind of boring and not mysterious. The, check in the envelope was sent, see I can't even finish the sentence.

But that one was told backwards, the dream, it started at the end of the mystery story and each scene took place before the one preceding it in the narrative. Like Memento I guess. Interesting way to tell a mystery story, one that I don't think has ever been done before! maybe.

Except in mememto I guess.

One from earlier, dream plot, time travel back to when the murder victim was in utero (one of a pair of twins) and you think that it's, man I can't finish that sentence either, that is also too boring. But that the dreams are both murder mysteries and time travel stories is interestimg.

No comments:

Post a Comment