Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Spooky Story 2013

   Based on actual science. I was doing a short story in the same vein as far as it-was-also-a-horror-story goes, about a haunted house, and I said that reality just kind of warped around the house in the same way that very large objects can warp the direction of light using their gravity, and, I don't know, man, I just got kind of distracted in my research. You know how Wikipedia gets. One thing led to another, and I discovered the real-life science behind what the real-life (if mutated and fictionalized) creatures do in tomorrow's horror story. Brace yourself. It's going to be a Michael Crichton of a ride.

1 comment:

  1. Eric, yes, very impressive and well-researched writing. I just read the post and it is very well written. Dad

    ReplyDelete