Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thespis Strip Dated Sunday, October 4, 2009

Click to embiggen.

TRANSCRIPT:
(Editor's Note: The Author wasn't able to meet the deadlines for this week's strip, so we have decided to offer you this cobble of all our favorite Thespis moments!)
(We hope it represents the Nietzschean subtext of the the strip without delving into the über-ipissimosity of the conceptual apparatus columbarium. In
Collin: fact, the "boy" in the name El Niño refers to baby Jesus, as the phenomenon was first reported around Christmastime by Peruvian fishermen in the late 1800s.
Marvin: Christmas Jones.
Collin: !
Marvin: It's...
Oohh, Never Mind!
Collin: I LIKE COOKIES!
Marvin, thinking: Yep, I'm definitely crazy.
Collin: Yo!
That's messed up.
Editor's Note: (On second thought, Nietzsche is over-rated.)

NOTES:
   I've changed my mind about Nietzsche since I wrote this, by the way. He was actually a pretty cool dude. I also would have used some different psychobabble had I wrote this strip nowadays. Well, had I wrote this strip nowadays, I wouldn't have even written it, as I realized that I had a deadline to do a strip and was in no position to draw and scan a new one, so I had to whip up a new one entirely using old strips and Paint. Later on I wouldn't care about missing deadlines so much. Keep an eye on those. They will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment