Monday, February 3, 2014

The Best Ideas

   I blog a lot about serial killers, don't I? It's just I think serial killers would improve literally every (domain? title? product?) just by their addition. And just that. Like I said, I am not one.

   It also gives a point to have the proceedings of the plot in the first place, makes it interesting enough to be worthy to bear telling. If you had a crappy childhood, that's boo hoo for you, but if you had a crappy childhood and are also killing people because of it, well, that's intrinsically interesting.

   Here's a short list of some of the best ideas of all time:
  1. It's like Magnolia, but with serial killers
  2. It's like Rashoman, but with serial killers
  3. It's like Da Vinci Code, but with serial killers
  4. It's like Abyss, but with serial killers
   See, see how easy this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment