Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Two Year Stravaganza

   It's our (annual? well, by definition...) annual blog post year-stravaganza tomorrow, so once again vote now for the best-of worst-of. Go ahead, do it. You can if you want. I'm not stopping you. Just, uh, write it down in the comments section of today's post with maybe a link to that post or at least a specific enough description, or, to make it easier, in the respective comments sections themselves, of whatever posts you think you like the best. I'll be sure to ignore your opinions to the best of my abilities, of course, but please, I'd like your opinions... on my opinions. And we can all cry together.

   (Opinions sounds like onions. That's the joke.) Let that sink in. It gets really funny after about five seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment