Friday, February 7, 2014

Thespis Strip Dated Sunday, February 7, 2010

Click to embiggen.
TRANSCRIPT:
Marvin: So, anyway, back to...
that of which...
I was speaking.
*phew*
My hypothesis is that the attack will come from slapstick.
This strip's humor has come from slapstick more and more recently.
The pies, the anvils, the dangling goblin...
It fits the milieu.
uhh...
Are you sure you don't want to go...
Collin: No, I'm ready for whatever can be thrown at me. Bring it.
OOOOON! 

NOTES:
   Sorry about the legibility of this one. Or lack thereof. It's a Sunday comic and Sunday means color, but in a black and white world the only opportunity for that comes through tinging emotions with actual tinges. All I had to work with for the color in this one were markers, so you can see how that turned out. At least I always publish a transcript alongside for exactly this reason (and so that the dialog can be searched through, à la OhNoRobot, while this is still down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment