Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Backlog 7/15: Day 1

Doing backlog is interesting, because when you're going through life you've got so many thoughts, but when you're forced to have thoughts your mind just freezes up. I don't think I've told you about Elder Urena-Perez, but he was like that and it was hilarious. There was a, Disney trivia game we played once, that was in our apartment, him Elder Lichtenstein me and, I think I was with Elder Smith at the time, but we played it together and he froze up on the most basic stuff. Like, what species is Robin Hood, stuff.

Best as I can recall, verbatim his workthrough of: What species are Chip and Dale? [freezing up:] "Well, his name is Chip, and that seems significant... and why an I thinking of the television series Monk all of a sudden??"

And now I've shared that memory, and have a post for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment