Friday, June 15, 2018

Going Backward Through the Day, Some Things

So the Valiant had been undefeated this stage, but just got beaten 3-1 by the Dallas Fuel. They're still the Pacific division leaders, but Fuel now have a shot at the playoffs. 

Had an engagement photo session with Hannah and Kaellen this afternoon.  I enjoy it and am good at it and despite my lack of formal training it's not like I've had no training; the art degrees furthermore at BYU-I are emphases rather than distinct degrees themselves, so my emphasis in graphic design is just as much a BA in Arts as someone's with an emphasis in photography. So far I haven't been paid for any of my photography work, but I do have something of a portfolio of photographs. Job? Job.

Tennis at noon. I'm burned to a crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment