Friday, June 8, 2018

Weakly Post

So 2.1's been on, the whole time, just in sleep mode, while we were in Oregon, and it hadn't crashed at all, sitting there doing nothing. Now I'm doing something on it, but doing so gingerly. So.

Turn my back for a week and now the comments are swarming with spams. That's great. I'll fix it later.

Leaving for scout camp in about a week, and being gone for a few months, but there's got to be a better blogging solution than just, not posting, the way I've been doing. I could try writing it all up front and scheduling it for later, like that ever turned out well... Every weekend there's time for a trip into town, and town has wifi, so writing it all up front and scheduling it for later on a weekly basis is another possibility... but what computer would I use? The only reason I can use this one is because I'm keeping it exactly where it is, in its spot on the floor, and not moving it or even jostling it too roughly. So I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment