Wednesday, May 30, 2018

There's a Pun in Here Somewhere but I May Not Have Enough Time to Find It

2.1 still bound to crash at any moment. It takes five bootups, one of them will be successful, and maybe it'll take a few hours to load. And then maybe you accomplish one thing. And then it crashes. Still, I think I've gotten done what I needed to. I've got Google Docs, I mean I can login and open up on other computers but then it'll send me an email asking if that suspicious activity is me, and that's obnoxious. Not that I've read any of my emails in weeks. And/or I have the Alphasmart. Though the keys are a little hard to press on it. Still, this crashing and everything; I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DOC IN FEAR MICROSOFT YOU HEAR ME.

Another thing like Michael's season 5 homecoming is, I'm getting my bedroom back with the foreign exchange students gone. The house seems so spacious now, and not even my stuff is cluttering up... that much.

Season 5 is like season 4, meaning, it takes three or four episodes for things to get off the ground and get really good. Only, season 5 only has eight episodes. So.

But now it's getting good, and it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment