Monday, December 9, 2013

Dawning

   I just seemed so immature, but I was terribly impressed with myself. Especially in Sophomore year high school. I'm able to regard myself better now, self-reflect. I know the sound of my own voice, how it sounds. Not as part of "identity" or anything. My literal voice. I caught myself on recording once, and I wasn't pretty. Old photographs of me, I was fat and ugly, but I didn't realize it. But I'm getting better. So I think I've got a pretty good idea that what I'm saying is worth it.

   But maybe the relative immaturity reflects a good thing. Throughout all of this, you should see me evolve (which I hopefully will do,) and I intend to keep this blog well into my fame or whatever it is that's coming to me. It's not like I don't have anything to prove.

   What's this blog really about? I don't know. But there are some people you just wish would talk more. Remember, you reading this is entirely up to you. Unless you're chained in a basement being forced to read this. (There's worse things to be forced to do in those kinds of situations.)

   People then can look back in the archives (why they would want to, I don't know, but there's some pretty clever stuff back there.) I'm thinking of getting some kind of "random post" button or something- did I tell you this already?- but lack the technical savvy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment