Monday, December 2, 2013

In Case I Don't Make It to the Computer

Note: The following post was originally scheduled to go up on December 8th, 2014, two years and one day to the day that I left for my two-year mission. Turns out though that lengths of service aren't necessarily exactly two years, leaving this post obsolete. But still fun, so I'm rescheduling it for here. See this post and this post for a couple more words of explanation.

   This is one of those posts that I've scheduled beforehand that I told you about, you to ensure that a post rolls on out today even if I don't for some reason make it to the computer for new blog stuff. I don't know. Even if I do make it back, I'm probably going to let it roll on out anyway, because I wouldn't want to waste the two or three minutes I spent writing this post in the first place. A post for place-holding for whatever reason, reduced now to a post because maybe I kind of like this post, or maybe I'm too lazy right after coming back to-- no, wait, I don't think that's going to happen. Oh, well. Expect not to see this post, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment