Friday, May 23, 2014

Correspondence 6/7/10 13:50 - 15:09

Some pictures I drew early on
From POMegranate to Persomem   Jun 7, 2010 1:50 pm
I was searching through old stuff and I found early concept art. Here's my first cathexis device:

And here's, like, the first picture I drew about the PoM. It concerns Searchers and I think pretty much sums the whole thing up:


And this one is definitely freaky: the first lethean concept art, possibly even more freaky than what we've got now (presumably because they resemble undead Oompa-Loompas in masks):


Re: Some pictures I drew early on
From Persomem to POMegranate   Jun 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Gah, these are all very nightmarish. They've got a certain tone about them...
The Searchers one is awesome, by the way.

Re: Some pictures I drew early on
From POMegranate to Persomem   Jun 10, 2010 3:09 pm

And here's an early impression of Nephyrem's (sorry, Phyr's) distinctive helmet.



No comments:

Post a Comment