Friday, May 16, 2014

Thespis Strip Dated Sunday, May 16, 2010

Click to embiggen.
TRANSCRIPT:
Marvin: Hey Bambi! Hot enough for ya?
Collin: !
You shouldn't do that, Marvin.
Marvin: Do what?
Collin: In a flat white expanse for a world, where scenery or any reference outside is conjured up purely for plot convenience, such as the table on 2-15-09 and 5-10-09...
You really can't say that there's such thing as temperature.
Although Bambi, being a deer, (and an outside character) does have the ability to sense heat, "hotness" as opposed to "heat" would be a subjective rather than objective thing, so I guess you're right in that aspect.
Marvin: Wha-... Wha-...
Collin: Why am I suddenly so smart? Well, since I'm back alive, I figured I'd better take care of myself, starting with my reputation. So it's no more "dumb Collin" from now on!
Marvin: So you just got smarts from out of nowhere?
Collin: The Editor hasn't been giving me Notes behind your back, if that's what you mean.
Editor's Note: Oh yes I have!
Collin: Drat.

No comments:

Post a Comment