Friday, March 29, 2013

Thespis Strip Dated Sunday, March 29, 2009

Click to embiggen.
TRANSCRIPT:
Marvin, thinking: Look at me. I'm an anthropomorphized Drama Mask. How am I physically possible? Am I just hallucinating? 
Oh crap, here comes Collin. Mindless psychological indulgence later...
Marvin: Hey, Collin-
Collin: Hey, Marvin. Say, I've been doing a lot of thinking about what you said, about me just being jealous of your incredible hair. You were right about me. I am just jealous. Or, rather, was.
For now I have incredible hair of my own!
*(Semi-Obscure '80s reference.)
Marvin, thinking: Yep, I'm definitely crazy.
Collin: Yo! 

NOTES:
   A Flock of Seagulls! There was an anime when I was a kid, about the Zodiac I think, that had "I Ran (So Far Away)" play over the end credits. SO that's where that comes from. And also, "Albuquerque" by Weird Al. I'm not sure where the random "yo!" at the end comes from, though, but I think it might be from like Invader ZIM or something? Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment