Monday, December 17, 2012

Correspondence 11/3/08 19:59 - 11/5/08 13:38

   I'm not sure if this idea amounted to anything, but here it is, another idea from early-days PoM history.

Team PoM-pedia!
From Persomem to POMegranate   Nov 3, 2008 7:59 pm
How do you feel about anyone coming in to help on "Project Persistence"? Could we add anyone, or would you feel it would intrude on our personal pet project? In saying this it makes it seem as though I already have someone in mind, but I don't, just asking ahead of time, I guess.

Re: Team PoM-pedia!
From Persomem to POMegranate   Nov 3, 2008 8:01 pm
Also, I just realized this Wiki's been up for only three months, less than that actually, but still, we've done quite a lot of work in that time.

Re: Team PoM-pedia!
From POMegranate to Persomem   Nov 3, 2008 8:22 pm
I dunno. Brenna seemed really interested in it...

Re: Team PoM-pedia!
From Persomem to POMegranate   Nov 5, 2008 1:38 pm
I'm typing this from Astronomy class right now. And yeah, I think she may have wanted to try writing a part of it, because she showed interest in the ghostwriting thing we'd do. I'd like to get someone else in on this, if only for a fresh view on a project we've become very accustomed to, new eyes could be quite the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment