Saturday, December 29, 2012

Correspondence 12/3/08 21:37 - 12/4/08 19:16

   A Correspondences Christmas special! There's more where this comes from, by the way. We talk about what will become Comrade Helicopter's Red and White Album.

Re: I wrote 2 more songs.
From POMegranate to Persomem   Dec 3, 2008 9:37 pm
Christmas is coming, and I kind of feel >>pressure<< to write Christmas songs. All I can think of is a Beatles parody, entitled "Hey Yule Log." Do we do parodies?

Re: I wrote 2 more songs.
From Persomem to POMegranate   Dec 4, 2008 6:07 pm
We could do parodies. But how can you make Hey Bulldog Christmas-y, it's full of so much nonsense. Also, I should see if I can write a Christmas song too.

Re: I wrote 2 more songs.
From POMegranate to Persomem   Dec 4, 2008 7:01 pm
It's a parody, dude! It's supposed to be full of so much nonsense.
Which of us shall write "Whatever Happened?" What tracks are on our second album?

Re: I wrote 2 more songs.
From Persomem to POMegranate   Dec 4, 2008 7:08 pm
Well, I've got a few songs that can be pinned onto album two, and as for Whatever Happened... let's try and co-write it. But despite, these extra songs, I'd like to only use some of them, and write some new ones in the meantime.

Re: I wrote 2 more songs.
From POMegranate to Persomem   Dec 4, 2008 7:15 pm
Some kind of Sinterklaas is measured out in fat
what makes you think you're something special to your cat?
You can carol me
You can carol me
You can carol me
If you sing good, you can carol me!
Hey Yule Log!
Sommink like that. I just love copyright laws.

Re: I wrote 2 more songs.
From Persomem to POMegranate   Dec 4, 2008 7:16 pm
Oh my god that's astounding! I love it, and I don't know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment