Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Pun is Nigh

   It's not very good, but I spent exactly as much time on it as it deserved, which is perhaps more than it deserved (think about that.) Either way it certainly turned out better than it deserved, not that that's saying much, as the joke is a little lame. Why am I putting up something of which I'm none too proud? I guess so you can see the, uh, artist's, uh, frikkin', like, design process or something. Makes sense.

   I kind of drew it in a style that emulates the pony-style drawing style. You know, the style that the ponies themselves have in the show. All I had at the time was MS Paint, which as a program was a lot more powerful than I remember it being, and can genuinely produce some breathtaking stuff, so I suppose I could have spent a little more time on it (see above.) But MS paint art is kind of supposed to be crappy. That's its thing. Please don't think less of me? Anyway, enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment