Sunday, December 9, 2012

Robin Hood Challenge

   Come to think of it, how am I going to do the Lion King thing, when I do get around to it? Rewatching Robin Hood, which is almost exactly the same length as The Lion King, just from watching it once I think I got about a good half a month's worth of posts. I'm truncating it here, of course, so you don't see all of them now, but all of that's just from one watch-through. I'm not sure what a year of Lion King would do to me.


  1. Sheriff has five fingers in certain shots
  2. The raccoons- I see what you did there. They are sparsely used, but effectively.
  3. Trigger is the one with the helmet, Nutsy is the one in the hood.
  4. Sir Hiss is a pervert!

   Also, this one, which is by far my favorite. Little John reaction shot to Robin's apparent death:

No comments:

Post a Comment