Saturday, December 1, 2012

Emissary

   I had questions about the book all throughout November, but Cailin has been sort of insanely busy lately, and couldn't get to me in months. She broke her silence just in time for the end of NaNoWriMo, though. It's nice to see her back among the realm of the living. Congratulations, by the way, I suppose, are in order while I'm on it. I think the post I was originally considering posting today was an imploration for her to contact me, but I guess I don't have to do that anymore.

   But with a little under a week left, that kind of puts me in an awkward spot. I'm not sure wht questions I still have for her, or she has for me. But now that she is herself back in the land of the living, she shall be my emissary for it while I am out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment