Wednesday, May 29, 2013

24 Hour Comic One part 2

   After that, and after we felt that we were ready, we began. Cailin, Joe, and I sat down, and got to work. We had encyclopedias out, and snacks, and drawing references. And lots of art material. See here:

Via Treading Water.

   What can I say, it was a 24-hour process. A lot of time to do things. We came up with many an inside joke at that time, for instance. True story. (In case you couldn't guess, that was one of them. True story. It was mah catchphrase at that time.)

   A lot of the really good phrases we came up with were written down, transcribed by yours truly for posterity. That paper, whereupon I had done this most noble of actions, is now in the possession of Cailin, so if you want to get a glimpse of some of our inside jokes, you're going to have to contact her. I can remember a few things, such as really evocative imagery, maybe song titles. (The Moth and the Mole. That's a really good one, that I can remember. Though not very many others. Like I said, Cailin has it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment