Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thespis Strip Dated Sunday, May 10, 2009

Click to embiggen.
TRANSCRIPT:
Collin: Oooh
I'm looking over a four-leaf clover that I overlooked before
one leaf is sunshine, the second is rain
Third is the roses that grow in the lane
No need explainin, the one remainin
Is some-body I adore!
I'm looking over! A four-leaf clover! That I overlooked be-fooore!
Marvin: He always does that when he eats Lucky Charms.
Collin: mmm mmm 

NOTES:
   Originally there was a different song for each marshmallow, but I think this is the only of those songs in the public domain. Anyway, it's fun. Try it. "99 Luftbalons" for the red balloons, "Blue Moon" for the blue moons, or maybe "Bad Moon Rising," and really there's all sorts of things you can do for hearts, stars, and horseshoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment