Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Four More Down

   Okay, I plugged the September 12th 2013 hole, using a post I had prescheduled for Monday back when I thought I'd still be on my two-year mission at this time. More Cap'n Patches stuff, all right!

   Cap'n Dog

   And similarly, there was this post which I'd had scheduled for the day before that, November 30th- I just moved it up a year, so it shows as being posted November 30th of last year.

   Holiday Mood Swings

   Only a gap of 116 posts, now...

   I also have a couple posts prescheduled from two years ago which haven't gone up yet- rescheduling them is going to be difficult, since they're specifically about the dates upcoming, December 7th and 8th, back when I was working from the assumption that those would be my homecoming dates... So not only are those posts dated, they're also somewhat dated- but they've still got fun things within, so it would grieve me to lose them. I'll just post them in the past, but with editorial notes explaining what the heck it all means.

   Where to put them though; any date I decide is by definition kind of arbitrary...

   Two Years Ago Today

   In Case I Don't Make it to the Computer

   Dec 1st and 2nd of last year, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment