Friday, June 13, 2014

Scourge w/ Commentary, Page 6


   We meet the protagonist dude's wife, looking utterly unpregnant maybe, so that "Baby" magazine on the floor remains unexplained. Let's just say they already had their kid, as something has to come from the implication. Turns out that this is just a fantasy that the guy's having, so maybe not either way?

   "Stumpy" Joe (so called because I couldn't remember his name so I just called him "Stumpy" as a placeholder) did a quasi-sarcastic read through of Scourge while I was working on it, reading the completed (but I don't think fully colored) pages I had done while I was working on new ones. He read the grawlixes out loud, which was kind of humorous. You get a few good non-onomatopoeic sound effects on this page, classics like "detatch!" and "burst!" And, yes, you're allowed to spell the word "detach" with a "t" if it's being used as a sound effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment