Sunday, February 10, 2019

blogpost with many ??????s

My mom has been posting more than me this month and that's (with the idea that I'm "supposed" to blog every day and she's "supposed" to blog every week) a problem. But like so, maybe the problem is that once a day is too little?? With all the social media that I "should" be doing (and oh btw I've got a lead on the location of my two-months-missing cell phone but haven't told my mom yet because well I was gonna, almost did when I figured it out, called her over but she didn't come so I just sort of dropped the issue (this was like a week ago maybe? bad with gauging time)(oh man is it Feb already?, where did Jan go)) you'd figure it should be easy but well...

okay so like the thing I would blog about or whatever, that changes every 15 minutes, because the world is so big and wonderful that any conceivable thing could be worth spreading??? though actually I'm also very cynical of corporate interests???? and everyone's trying to get ahead which is just code for "get ahead at the expense of everyone else" but nonetheless I find everyone's struggles so eminently noble??????

and  I really feel like my pretzelize me cap'n could be so much more curated than this blog, which is also why I'm not posting there as much as I should because I'm not posting here as much as I should and it's tough to curate nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment