Monday, February 11, 2019

Cell Phone Story Maybe

Would you believe that I was like 12 seconds away from victory there? With the mission being, survive the onslaught for, however long. I'm going to try it again after this- and maybe a night of sleep as well...

So apparently it was only like last week that I got my major lead in the case of where my phone could have gone, based off of the fact that I didn't make a video last week but considered the topic. I'm no good at gauging time at all. Every so often I've been going onto my Google account and attempting to ping the location, like maybe magically the juice recharged or something?, but the login didn't work last time, so I had to look into it deeper. It looks like there was a new sign-in a month ago, hmm..., but attempting to call the phone yields no pickups, so I don't know what's up with that.

Didn't have location history turned on, but looking through my normal web history for that account, even just seeing what videos I watched on YouTube to see if I could spark a memory of my circumstances around my last seeing my phone, it turns out that the weather alerts come with GPS information attached, the precise location of the pertinent weather. This GPS information can get way accurate- down to the precise address.

The last weather alert was from the driveway of a house just a block down from the church. The phone was... well I don't know the story, but the last I saw it would have been around the meetings pertaining to the Christmas pageant. The address in particular isn't the home of a member of the church- but both houses neighboring are members'. So I'm going to poke in there and ask, before approaching the true address that it should be. Because I'm really not sure how something like that would have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment