Thursday, February 14, 2019

Manmade Spams

There have been a few spammish comments on my blog recently but I'm not taking them down, because they're on a few old posts that I don't want anybody to be looking at anyway. Also because they're friendly.

Keep meaning to do a video a week no matter how bad, but then not because they're just so bad. Like yeah.

Getting to a point of popularity where I can be spammed on by perfect strangers, that didn't come from quality control. Came from putting up posts I thought were good at the time but now am so embarrassed by that I keep the spam on 'em.

So there's this guy on Twitter who's doing like fake AI writing, a human imitating how a computer imitates a human? So like Horse Ebooks, or Harry Potter and the Portrait of What Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash. And the future is just wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment