Thursday, February 21, 2019

Cell Phone Detectives Saga- Maybe It's Not Stolen After All??

So it's something I realized recently (maybe yesterday?) but my phone seemingly having a new login on the 13th of last month, that wasn't someone logging into it on a different account because they found it and stole it and it's theirs now; that was me logging into my new laptop and counting as a new login across all my devices for some reason. I guess I realized that checking my email and seeing the login location as being the laptop, with the email sent the day the new login, which I'd thought had been my phone's, had registered.

But I'm not sure. Could check further into it.

Right so on that note, a few weeks ago I figured out that my phone wasn't misplaced anywhere at home at all, and had nothing to do with any of the suspects I'd mentioned, but had been taken somewhere after a Christmas pageant thing- for some reason. Tell you more if I ever find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment