Saturday, May 4, 2019

(And Those Eisenhower Dollars? Classic.)

So sleepiness may be a symptom of depression but it's also a symptom of sleep deprivation, and, now that I think about it... yeah my schedule's been messed up for the past weekish, and, maybe just, became my new normal. Staying awake at night is just something that kind of happens with me. Pulled a couple of all-nighters though, definitely not normal, about a week ago... would there be enough time for my body to readjust though? 

It's mostly little naps. Less than an hour but feeling like a lot longer.

Anyway jobsville: checking my online application, which remember had previously had my application successful but the assessment failed out of nowhere; now the application is disappeared entirely, which means I can re-apply I guess and retake the assessment... only, as the job I'd had has obviously been gobbled up in the month I've been gone, it's like re-apply to what? It's true that it does allow you to apply for a position and let you sit on it until it opens up, but at this point... at this point, it really sucks but it'd be a lot quicker to find work elsewhere. rrrg... 's blows.

But I'm no expert. Maybe they're holding something, and it's invisible, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment