Tuesday, May 14, 2019

whaaaa???

Well I guess I'm going to have to go back to those people's houses and, update them?? I never tracked it down with the Christmas pageant people, so that's something I won't have to do the same for...

But, well okay let's go back through it: you know how I figured at the start that maybe the phone was lost at the, Smash Ultimate party, because it had just come out the day before so let's play it? Only I checked and double-checked the sofa where I'd sat, and it wasn't nestled in there anywhere, and so I figured, the weather report location was sent to this specific address so it must have been taken there somehow?

It turns out it really was in the sofa the whole time?? Even though we'd... checked it, just... just so many times... i mean i don't even...

At least now my new phone is dope. and this old one is, well it's got pinterest on it so I don't have to redownload it... so still pretty dope...

Though obviously it doesn't have service anymore. Wifi, but no data.

No comments:

Post a Comment